Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Do you agree with the author of the letter? Should teens go to bed earlier or does school just start too early?  

Honestly I think school starts too early. Living with younger siblings, I've notice that younger kids wake up earlier than teenagers do, and have plenty of energy. I think that they should switch the time for elementary kids and high school, I wouldn't have a problem waking up at eight to go to school. Also it's harder for teenagers to do their best at school when they wake up early, and that has an affect on their grades. They don't have the energy to do the best that they can do this earlier in the morning, because they have no energy. I'd rather go to school later and get good grades than go to school early and get bad grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment