Thursday, March 7, 2013


Dear Nathaniel,

           A law has passed allowing the poor to get a job and money. I'm pleased to know that the king is    sensible enough to create a law that helps our community for once, unlike our queen, who does nothing to help. Mary Queen of Scots would be a much better ruler than Queen Elizabeth. Anyways, since I am apart of the Nobility class I have to help by paying taxes that will go to the poor. I could not be more happy than to do so, after all it will be helping them a great deal. Also because of the new law the children, elders, and the sick will be given the help that they have been needing for so long. Children will be sent to an orphanage were they will be taken care of, and given a profession for the future when they grow old enough to work. Although I worry about those who are unwilling to work at all. They will be whipped in public until they make the decision to go and find work.
           I hope that things are going well for you, like things are going well for me. Maybe you could come and visit sometime, or I could come and visit you. After all I do miss Rose, William, and you quite a bit. Good bye for now.

                                                                             Sincerely, 
                                                                                     Ester 


No comments:

Post a Comment