Thursday, March 7, 2013

Journal Entry #1


           Today I had to help with the plans to over throw Queen Elizabeth so Mary Queen of Scots can rule. We have to be more careful though, the Queen is catching on to us. My friend, John went missing a week ago and some believe he was captured by authorities. More and more of us are disappearing which is making it harder to go through with our plan. I am worried about being caught by the authorities, who knows what will happen to me if I am. Going through with this plan puts me at risk, and I am starting to wish I hadn't joined the Clergy after all. It is wrong to doubt my beliefs, and since I am committed to the Clergy, I cannot back down now.



Journal Entry #2


           I was caught by the police today during a riot against the Queen. They tortured me and several other Clergy's who were caught as well. They want to know where the rest of the Clergy are, but so far no one has said anything. I haven't seen any signs of John, and I worry that he may have been executed. If no one give information about the Catholic Clergy then we may all be put to death. I want to tell what I know but I know if I do then I will be a traitor.





No comments:

Post a Comment